Business Continuity and Supply Chain Management Issues During the COVID-19 Crisis
April 29, 2020
Presented by SIA and ASIS, this roundtable discussion will address the challenges of managing physical security during the Covid-19 crisis. Panelists will explore the business continuity and supply chain issues faced by security practitioners, end-users, dealers and integrators. The discussion will facilitate key takeaways on lessons learned, adjustments and preparation efforts made to support management and continue business operations amid supply chain disruptions during unpredictable times of crisis.
Key topics include:
• Crisis management and business continuity practices
• Effective communication strategies
• Contingency planning
• Supply chain planning and management
• Lessons learned and effective adjustments to business operations
• Rob Colon, global head of physical security and business continuity, Shearman & Sterling
• Matt Barnette, vice president, HID Mercury
• Glen Thomas, vice president, Corporate Real Estate, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings, Inc.
• Mohammed Atif Shehzad, managing director, Atriade