March 10, 2020
Vehicle attacks have killed hundreds of people in Europe and the United States, forcing law enforcement, security professionals, and even architects to rethink building and site designs. This webinar will feature three subject matter experts discussing how to assess vehicle attack risks, identify threat vectors and implement protective design features.
Viewers will learn:
- Current research and best practices
- The role of the SAFETY Act
- How to specify crash-tested and ASTM-rated barriers and bollards
- Greg Davidson, Calpipe Security Bollards
- Cliff Holder, Automatic Systems
- Peter Ashwin, Event Risk Management Solutions
This webinar is most valuable for integrators, consultants, architecture and engineering firms, and practitioners.