June 24, 2020
As healthcare staff continues to be on the frontline in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, hospitals are facing unique challenges to safeguard their employees. Healthcare facilities must balance workplace safety, security, patient care, and new protocols. For this session, presenters will discuss technologies currently being deployed to solve both traditional and new problems facing healthcare facilities, along with regulatory compliance measures. Panelists will also discuss best practices for system integrators and manufacturers to be an effective business partner in the age of COVID-19.
- Identify traditional and new safety challenges facing the healthcare industry in the wake of COVID-19.
- Evaluate the role of audio, along with video and access control technologies, in creating safer work environments.
- Define regulations and recommendations for compliance for healthcare security.
- Apply best practices that position you as a better business partner to healthcare end-users.
- Richard Brent, CEO, Louroe Electronics
- Dan Rothrock, president, security & safety, Zenitel
- Brian Levy, vice president, SOV Security