Ready to position your company as an industry thought leader?
If so, we invite you to contribute to our Call for Webinar Proposals. Exclusive to members, the Security Industry Association (SIA) delivers webinars and interactive briefings on emerging trends and industry best practices within a wide range of security topics appealing to manufacturers, specifiers, integrators, dealers, security practitioners and investors.
To submit a proposal, send your 100-word webinar proposals to email@example.com by Dec. 22, 2017. Proposals should include the following information:
- Specific topic description
- Recommended speakers (name, title, organization)
- Intended audience
- Date and name of the event or conference where the session may have been presented previously
Many topics will be considered. However, priority will be given to proposals that address one of the topics listed below or you may also suggest a new topic.
- Access control, artificial intelligence, drones and robotics, intelligent video surveillance, intrusion detection
- Vertical Markets
- Government, healthcare, higher education, K-12 schools, public safety, retail, transportation, workplace violence prevention
The ideal webinar presentation will last for a duration of 45 minutes with another 15 minutes spent on introductions and Q&A. Once you have submitted your proposal, SIA team members and subject matter experts will review proposals and notify selected participants by Jan. 22, 2018.
For more information about hosting a webinar and presenter responsibilities, please visit our new SIA website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.