Has your firm supplied technology for or worked on a project where video and related technologies have been employed for a business purpose beyond security or in addition to security? If so, we want to hear from you.
As part of research for upcoming projects, the Security Industry Association’s (SIA’s) standards and technology team is seeking summary information about case studies that showcase ancillary benefits of video surveillance and related technologies that can help practitioners make sound security investments while also contributing value to other parts of the business.
Examples might include but are not limited to:
- Retail: Tracking foot traffic, dwell time, queue lengths and more for marketing and store operations
- Education: Using video to enhance teacher performance
- Health Care: For remote patient care and monitoring
- Manufacturing: Monitoring for product quality and production status
We’re looking for examples like these and others, and clients can remain anonymous to retain privacy.
Why We’re Doing This
At this point, SIA is simply collecting information that can help us shape future reports, research projects, training events and other resources for SIA members.
How to Contribute
Please contribute to this research project by emailing SIA Director of Standards Joe Gittens (email@example.com) or Associate Director Cameron Walker-Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org), In your message, include the following information:
- Name of company
- Technical contact
- Marketing contact
- Brief description of the project (approximately 100 words)
- The client does not have to be named if they have requested anonymity.
- Full marketing write-ups (e.g., magazine articles, white papers, press releases) are also accepted.
- Any other relevant information