The Security Industry Association (SIA) Nominations Committee has recommended seven individuals to serve as members of the SIA Board of Directors for an initial two-year term, pursuant to the SIA bylaws.
The 2023 Board of Directors nominees are:
- Charles Burns, vice president of security, Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium
- Tom Cook, executive vice president of sales and operations, North America, Hanwha Techwin America
- Tara Dunning, vice president, global security sales and strategy, Wesco
- David Ilardi, senior vice president and president, Allegion Americas
- John Nemerofsky, chief operating officer, SAGE Integration
- Angela Parker, chief financial officer, Allied Universal Technology Services
- Steve Reinharz, CEO and chief technology officer, Robotic Assistance Devices and Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions
The Advance 2023 will be held on Tuesday, March 28, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at The Venetian Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. Registration to The Advance is free and includes lunch following the meeting.
In response to its formal Call for Nominations issued to SIA members last fall, the Nominations Committee received a significant number of impressive applications for consideration. The SIA Nominations Committee followed a competency-based criteria for identifying potential candidates and developed a slate of candidates who reflect expertise in finance and operations, cybersecurity, advocacy, DE&I and emerging technologies. The candidates were also chosen because of their leadership qualities, industry expertise and passion for the association and industry. SIA members who are unable to attend The Advance or who wish to vote on the Board of Directors nominees before the event can use the proxy voting form to submit their votes.