Associate Membership in the Security Industry Association (SIA) is designed for companies which fall within the following types of companies: research firms, manufacturer’s representatives and media and marketing companies.
Associate Membership Benefits
- SIA’s official communications
- Exclusive reports available only to members
- Discounted registration to SIA events
- Complimentary invitations to select SIA events
- Discounts on SIA products
- The ability to participate in various SIA committees, working groups and interest groups
- Listing as a SIA member in our member directory
- Recognition as a SIA member and use of the SIA logo for marketing needs
Associate members do not receive voting privileges and are unable to serve on the SIA board and do not receive exhibitor discounts at ISC events.
Associate Members include:
- Manufacturer’s Representatives (Rep Firms)
- Research Firms
- Media Organizations
- Marketing and Communications Firms
Annual Membership Dues: $250
Associate Membership with SIA is a corporate membership, which means all company employees receive the above benefits!