mySIA Account Access Tutorial
In August 2018, SIA re-launched the member portal, store and directory at securityindustry.org, and we're excited to unveil your new account access!
If you're a SIA member, your new account can help you:
- Access members-only content, research and publications
- Enter the web store for education and standards
- Visit SIA360, a members-only discussion community
- Update your company's profile and even add fellow employees
Even if you're not yet a SIA member, your new account helps you do more, like:
- Easily register for SIA events
- Purchase publications from the SIA store
- Register for Security Project Management (SPM) training classes and other educational offerings
- Download standards and related documents
- Join SIA as a member
But first, we need you to create your new password! Here's how:
- Visit the SIA login page.
- Click “Forgot Username or Password" to reset your password.
- Enter your username (your username is the email address where you receive SIA emails; it is typically your primary business email address) and click “Submit” to request a password. The temporary password will be emailed to you and is valid for only 24 hours.
- Log in with the temporary password (be sure not to copy any extra spaces).
- Create your new password and save.
That’s it. Your account will be reset! You can then do things like register for Securing New Ground 2018, sign up for the SPM training class in Chicago, visit the SIA store and join SIA as a member if your company is not yet a member.
Having trouble? Call the SIA offices at 301-804-4700 or email email@example.com for assistance resetting your account.