mySIA Account Access Tutorial
In August 2018, SIA re-launched the member portal, store and directory at securityindustry.org, and we're excited to unveil your new account access!
If you're a SIA member, your new account can help you:
- Access members-only content, research and publications
- Enter the web store for education and standards
- Visit SIA360, a members-only discussion community
- Update your company's profile and even add fellow employees
Even if you're not yet a SIA member, your new account helps you do more, like:
- Easily register for SIA events
- Purchase publications from the SIA store
- Register for Security Project Management (SPM) training classes and other educational offerings
- Download standards and related documents
- Join SIA as a member
But first, we need you to create your new password! Here's how:
- Visit the SIA login page.
- Click “Forgot Username or Password" to reset your password.
- Enter your username (your username is the email address where you receive SIA emails; it is typically your primary business email address) and click “Submit” to request a password. The temporary password will be emailed to you and is valid for only 24 hours.
- Log in with the temporary password (be sure not to copy any extra spaces).
- Create your new password and save.
That’s it. Your account will be reset! You can then do things like register for Securing New Ground, sign up for the an in-person or online SPM training class, visit the SIA store and join SIA as a member if your company is not yet a member.
Having trouble? Call the SIA offices at 301-804-4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance resetting your account.