This four-page brief, created for Security Industry Association (SIA) members by Omdia in partnership with SIA, provides an update on adoption and opportunities for security as a service (SaaS), encompassing access control as a service (ACaaS) and video surveillance as a service (VSaaS). It also includes research and data on the body-worn camera market and examines purchases of open systems and edge devices vs. end-to-end security solutions.
HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:The Q2 2021 Physical Security Market Overview research report includes an analysis of:
- Overall SaaS adoption trends – sometimes also referred to as physical security as a service (PSaaS)
- How the market is responding to the integration of ACaaS and VSaaS and what defines an integrated PSaaS system
- Market size projections, research, data and statistics for security as a service
- The barriers to market for physical security as a service solutions
- What opportunities exist in the body-worn camera market, including total market size for body-worn cameras
- What technology advancements are changing the body-worn camera market
- How sales of edge devices compare to the sale of end-to-end security solutions
This content is for SIA members only.
If you are not a SIA member, click here to join the SIA.