Hey, Young Security Professionals! Hello, SIA RISE! What if I said I had “free money” available for you? Well, the Security Industry Association (SIA) has a scholarship opportunity that will provide you with funds for professional development. All you have to do is apply for your share of a pool of $30,000 in scholarships!
As a young security professional myself, I know this is a wonderful opportunity to grow in your career and make long-lasting connections that are important to your future. Please visit the page for the SIA RISE Scholarship and look it over.
The application deadline is Dec. 8 at 5 p.m.
If you do not feel like this applicable to you, please still pass it along to your colleagues. If you have any questions, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I don’t want you to miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
What to know more about SIA RISE? Here are some FAQs for you.
What is SIA RISE?
Launched by SIA, RISE is a networking group that fosters the careers of young professionals in the security industry. The group is available to all young professionals, under 40, or individuals who have been in the security industry for less than two years, whose company is a member of SIA.
Why Should I Join RISE?
- Fun, in-person networking events held during top tradeshows and in major cities across the country
- Career-growth webinars on topics of interest
- Internship job board as part of the Security Industry Recruitment Center
- Scholarships for education and professional development
- Career tracks at ISC West and ISC East 2018
How Can I Sign Up?
Where Can I Learn More?
- On Twitter @SIAonline
- On Facebook through the Security Industry Association Page
- Visit the RISE page on SIA’s website
SIA RISE leaders are happy to share your thoughts or tell you more:
Remember, apply for the SIA RISE Scholarship by Dec. 8 to get your share of $30,000 in scholarships!