Las Vegas, Nevada—More than 30,000 security professionals will gather for ISC West, sponsored exclusively by the Security Industry Association (SIA), in Las Vegas on April 10-13. While attending ISC West at Sands Expo, conferees will visit more than 1,000 exhibitors and participate in roughly 80 sessions produced by SIA Education@ISC.
SIA also will host a variety of networking engagements, mostly exclusive to SIA members. If your company is a SIA member, you now can register for these networking opportunities free of charge!
Complimentary networking events at ISC West 2018 include:
- The Advance: SIA Annual Membership Meeting, Tuesday, April 10, 3:30 p.m. Sands Expo.
- SIA Market Leaders Reception: The top ISC West cocktail reception for industry leaders, Tuesday, April 10, 5:30-8 p.m., Beer Park at Paris Las Vegas
- SIA New Product Showcase Awards Ceremony: Best new product awards for 2018! Wednesday, April 11, 3:30 p.m., Welcome Stage, Sands Expo (all welcome; no registration necessary to attend)
- SIA InteropFest: SIA’s interoperability and OSDP solutions demonstration and network reception, Wednesday, April 11, 4-6:30 p.m., Sands Expo (all welcome; free registration)
- SIA RISE Happy Hour: A young professionals networking event, Thursday, April 12, 5:30-7:30 p.m., location TBA
Note SIA InteropFest is open to all ISC West attendees! Register today to claim your place at https://www.securityindustry.org/upcoming-events/sia-events-at-isc-west/. Free registration for the other events is available to SIA members at https://www.securityindustry.org/upcoming-events/sia-events-at-isc-west/. Interested in joining SIA? Contact Kevin Murphy, SIA director of membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-804-4716.
Registration for SIA Events at ISC West 2018 will close when they reach capacity! Don’t hesitate to claim your complimentary registration.
About the Security Industry Association
The Security Industry Association (SIA) (http://www.securityindustry.org) is the leading trade association for global security solution providers, with more than 800 innovative member companies representing thousands of security leaders and experts who shape the future of the security industry. SIA protects and advances its members’ interests by advocating pro-industry policies and legislation at the federal and state levels; creating open industry standards that enable integration; advancing industry professionalism through education and training; opening global market opportunities; and collaboration with other like-minded organizations. As a proud sponsor of ISC Events expos and conferences, SIA ensures its members have access to top-level buyers and influencers, as well as unparalleled learning and network opportunities. SIA also enhances the position of its members in the security marketplace through SIA Government Summit, which brings together private industry with government decision makers, and Securing New Ground®, the security industry’s top executive conference for peer-to-peer networking.