Provided to SIA members as a review of current market conditions, the November 2018 Security Market Index (SMI) shows that improvement in the number of new orders and product/service sales is driving security professionals' more positive outlook, with a 6% increase in confidence compared to September. Special focuses of the November 2018 edition of SMI include:
- Primary business challenges for manufacturers
- Increasing demand for security to drive the surveillance market higher
- High confidence and sales bolster the integrator index
- DIY cameras top the residential security market
- Technical talent proves hard to find for security businesses
This content is for SIA members only.
If you are not a SIA member, click here to join the SIA.