SIA’s Integration Insights video series shares business tips for security integrators to help you improve your business, refine your strategy and be more successful. In this video, featuring guest John Nemerofsky, chief operating officer at SAGE Integration, we cover the key performance indicators you can use to better manage the sales team at your security systems company. From how many touches to measuring the full funnel to closing the sale, this video covers 10 key performance integrators (KPIs) you can use to focus your sales team.
Watch this video to learn some of the key KPIs he watches each month, and subscribe to SIA’s YouTube channel to get more content like this video!
10 KPIs You Should Measure for Your Sales Team
- Number of calls/touches per day (minimum 25 touches per day)
- Touches-to-appointments ratio (the number of appointments from those touches)
- Quote-to-appointments ratio
- Sales quotas
- Number of days from quote to sale
- Average gross profit margin
- Percent to quote (how are they performing to their sales quota)
- Number of days from appointment to close
- Average size (in dollars) of quote
- Number of days from touch to appointment
Looking for more content like this for security integrators? Check out our SIA Integration Insights video series.
Join the conversation!
In this new series, we’re looking to share business tips for security integrators. Send an email to email@example.com with your idea for a topic we should cover!