Talent Inclusion Mentorship Education (TIME) Mentor Application
APPLICANT GRADING CRITERIA
The following applicant grading criteria will be followed by members of the Committee in reviewing applications and determining those applicants that will be selected as a TIME mentor. Each question is worth 25 points.
|Below expectations||0-9 points|
|Meets expectations||10 - 18 points|
|Exceeds expectations||19 - 25 points|
Each applicant must complete the application and include supporting documentation as follows:
- The application form, completed with accurate and up-to-date information.
- An essay answering the following questions:
- What are your hobbies/interests outside of work? (25 points)
- Are there any benefits that you are looking to get out of being a mentor? (25 points)
- Describe your ideal mentee? (25 points)
- Tell us about a time when you created an environment of inclusion, honesty, and respect for others. Describe the situation, action, and outcome. (25 points)