This report, produced by Omdia for Security Industry Association (SIA) members, provides research and statistics on the government market for physical security equipment and solutions in the United States. This 2021 vertical market report assesses the U.S. market for physical security equipment in federal, state and local government. It examines key market drivers and barriers for the government security vertical, how federal versus state and local governments handle contractor selection and funding and how to win business with government entities. Key data points:
- The U.S. market for physical security equipment in government was worth almost $730 million in 2020.
- Video surveillance equipment market accounted for around 55 percent of physical security equipment revenues in 2020.
- A government security market growth forecast
- Data and statistics on government security expenditures and funding
- Analysis on COVID-19's impact on government security spending
- Federal, state and local security equipment market research, covering such segments as
- Video surveillance, video analytics, access control, biometric readers and intruder alarm solutions in government facilities
- The convergence between body-worn cameras and in-car video systems
- A review of market drivers and barriers impacting government security spending
How to Access This ReportThis report is free to access for all SIA members and persons who work for SIA member companies (see a list of member companies here). Log in below to access this report. If you are an employee of a SIA member company and need to resolve account access issues (or would like to join SIA), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This content is for SIA members only.
If you are not a SIA member, click here to join the SIA.