This report, produced by Omdia for Security Industry Association (SIA) members, provides research and statistics on the banking and financial market for physical security equipment and solutions in the United States. This 2021 vertical market report assesses the U.S. market for physical security equipment in the banking and financial sector. It examines key market drivers and barriers for the banking and financial security vertical, how COVID-19 has impacted the retail banking business and how to win business with banking end users.
Key Data Points
- The U.S. market for physical security equipment in banking and financial was worth more than $300 million in 2020.
- The video surveillance equipment market accounted for around 45% of physical security equipment revenues in 2020.
- Traditionally, the banking and financial market has been slower than most to transition to new technology, so security managers will often stick with tried and tested physical security solutions.
This Research Report Offers:
- A banking and financial security market growth forecast
- Data and statistics on banking and financial security expenditures and funding
- Analysis on COVID-19's impact on the retail banking business
- Banking and financial security equipment market research, covering such segments as video surveillance and analytics and cloud systems
How to Access This ReportThis report is free to access for all SIA members and persons who work for SIA member companies (see a list of member companies here). Log in below to access this report. If you are an employee of a SIA member company and need to resolve account access issues (or would like to join SIA), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This content is for SIA members only.
If you are not a SIA member, click here to join the SIA.