As in many verticals, the coronavirus pandemic has had a direct impact on the office buildings market in the US. Workers who would typically spend much of their week in an office environment have been asked to work from home to help reduce the spread of the virus. The shift was quick and has been successful for the most part. Working from home will likely remain a key trend, with technology companies at the forefront of this evolution. This trend has also been seen in other industries, with American Express, Uber, Airbnb and Indeed all supporting a work-from-home approach. So what does this mean for the future of the office building? And what does it mean for security investments within commercial office space? This vertical market report, produced by Omdia exclusively for the Security Industry Association (SIA), assesses the forecast for commercial real estate revenues and construction and expenditures on physical security technologies. It takes a close look at touchless type access control and security technologies and why cloud-driven solutions have thrived in the pandemic-affected real estate world. The report offers:
- Commercial real estate market research
- Insights into advanced technologies being used in office space
- Statistics on commercial real estate physical security expenditures
- A review of key drivers shaping security investments in the commercial office building market
How to Access This ReportThis report is free to access for all SIA members and persons who work for SIA member companies (see a list of member companies here). If you are an employee of a SIA member company and need to resolve account access issues (or would like to join SIA), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More SIA Vertical Market Reports From Omdia:
- Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: Federal, State & Local Government (2021)
- Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: K-12 Education (2021)
- Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: Health Care (2021)
- Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: U.S. Power Generation. Oil & Gas and Water Treatment Sectors (2020)
- Physical Security in the U.S. Education Market (2019)
- Physical Security in the U.S. Health Care Market (2019)
- Physical Security in the U.S. Retail Market (2019)
This content is for SIA members only.
If you are not a SIA member, click here to join the SIA.