Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: U.S. Cannabis
About the ReportThis report, produced by Omdia for Security Industry Association (SIA) members, provides research and statistics on the market for physical security equipment and solutions in the United States cannabis sector. This 2022 vertical market report examines key market drivers and barriers for the cannabis security vertical, key state regulations on recreational and medicinal cannabis use and how to win business with cannabis end users.
Key Data Points
- Legal sales of cannabis in the U.S. accounted for $25 billion in 2021, a 40% increase over 2020 sales.
- The U.S. cannabis market will be worth around $100 billion by 2030.
- Companies in the cannabis industry are involved in several different activities, including cultivation, manufacturing and testing, distribution and retail, each with a different set of security challenges and concerns.
- Cannabis is a young, heavily regulated industry that is open to new types of security systems, and its combination of market growth and regulation is driving an increased pipeline of security project opportunities.
This Research Report Offers:
- A cannabis security market growth forecast
- Data and statistics on cannabis security market sectors, expenditures and funding
- Cannabis security equipment market research, covering such segments as video surveillance and analytics and cloud solutions
- An overview of key state regulations related to recreational and medicinal cannabis use and security
How to Access This ReportThis report is free to access for all SIA members and persons who work for SIA member companies (see a list of member companies here). Log in below to access this report. If you are an employee of a SIA member company and need to resolve account access issues (or would like to join SIA), please email us at email@example.com.
MORE SIA VERTICAL MARKET REPORTS FROM OMDIA:
- Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: U.S. Higher Education (2023)
- Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: U.S. Data Centers (2022)
- Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: U.S. Banking and Financial (2021)
- Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: Federal, State & Local Government (2021)
- Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: K-12 Education (2021)
- Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: Health Care (2021)
- Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: U.S. Office Buildings (2020)
- Physical Security Vertical Market Assessment: U.S. Power Generation. Oil & Gas and Water Treatment Sectors (2020)
- Physical Security in the U.S. Education Market (2019)
- Physical Security in the U.S. Health Care Market (2019)
- Physical Security in the U.S. Retail Market (2019)
This content is for SIA members only.
All employees of SIA member companies have access rights to this content. If you do not have an account with SIA, click here to create an account.
If you are not a SIA member, click here to join the SIA.